Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Goals- Why is it so TOUGH?

Each year, my employer had had a wellness incentive to lose weight if your BMI is above the recommendation.  $200 on the line and every year, I failed.

This year is the last one for us HMO members.  I was bound and determined to get it.  I danced around the number and then bounce up again.  (Self-sabotage much.)

So.....the past 2 weeks I buckled down on exercise and really focused on my macros and nutrition.

Needed to lose 10 pounds total for the year and was 4 pounds short 2 weeks ago.

Weigh-in was today and YES! I did it.  Dropped 11 pounds actually! (So 5 pounds in 2 weeks.)

Looking at my report.... it reminds me 4 years ago I was 5 pounds less than today.

Conversation with my personal trainer over chat today that I now want to hit THAT again.  He reminded me if I could drop 5 in two weeks, I can drop more-that I need to just not “eat my feelings”.  He is so DAMN RIGHT.

So, did I celebrate with the pizza I had planned it I met goal? Nope- went w a healthier option but still the same flavors.

Zucchini, mushrooms, onions, green peppers as the base, pasta sauce w Italian sausage and 1 serving of Italian cheese sprinkled over it.

So here is to the next goal or as my PCP calls it- my next summit.


Hoping to hit it by 2-5-17! 


No comments:

Post a Comment