Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weird and Stupid Injury!!

I give in.......no, I am not quitting running or working out.  I am giving in to the fact that I have an injury.  

Do I have a cool story like I rescued a child from a burning building?  NOPE!  Felled by Push-ups!!!  

It is not a major one but is so damn annoying!!!

 Pulled an Abdominal muscle or tore an adhesion.  Started during push-up-sharp stabbing pain which we immediately stopped but pain is now a little worse 2 days later.  GRRRRRR!!!!!!  It is very superficial so my vote is adhesion-


Upside- elliptical and running don't make it worse.  Tried some lifts today....   Some are ok...  Some maybe not.  BUT-if I try to push up at all on that side.....let's just say there are words that rhyme with Duck!!!  Haha is I can stretch with no pain!!


To go see the trainer tonight or not.....  Guessing it will be NOT when I text him.

No comments:

Post a Comment