Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ahhhh, Spring!

Thankfully Spring has FINALLY arrived in Illinois.  This past winter was a beast and seemed like it would never end!!!

With the nicer weather, my motivation seems to be coming back slowly too.  According to the scale, I am up 4.2 pounds since October.  My waist is up an inch.  My thighs....down an inch.

Honestly, it is OK.  I am still doing better than I have before.  I am "around" where I was 6 months ago.  I have never been able to maintain.

Now- time to get back at it and get serious!  Maintain is not the plan.  Demolish the current state is the plan!!!

NOW- when I look back at the pics from 2 months ago and yesterday- I think that I am "tighter" than I was in February.  AND-- my runs are stronger, farther, faster and hurt a hell of a lot less.

I am now able to go out and run/walk 4 miles and have no problem continuing with my day after that.
Short term goals:Make 6 miles my "regular" run at least twice a week and keep getting the core/upper body tighter and stronger to prep for the OCR's.

There is a new Pilates studio near by and thinking I may start doing the 9:30am Sunday Piloxing class.  That should help w/ it all!!!
February 25,2014
April 26, 2014            

Have a great Sunday and KEEP MOVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment