Saturday, April 20, 2013

Panties?

Yes, I am going to write a blog post about Panties........  (Lord I hope my Dad has not started reading this.  If so, please skip this post.)  I was looking through the pics the event organizer posted today and there I am..... with a HUGE Wedgie.

Now that I am entering the realm of exercise that makes one sweat and move about I am finding that my normal everyday underwear just aren't doing it.

Just spent 15 minutes reading reviews on workout underwear...........  Need one that does not give me sweaty spots on my pants, doesn't give me a wedgie from Hell and if it gives my booty a little lift...that is a bonus.

SO-- any of you gals who happen to be reading my blog.... what are your favorites?


Thx,


Monica.... She who had a Wedgie from Hell in her 1st 5k

1 comment:

  1. You are to funny! That why I wear Skirts when I run/walk ;)

    ReplyDelete