Monday, April 29, 2013

30 days til I become a Dirty Girl...

As I lay here getting ready for bed I realize it is 30 days to the Dirty Girl.  (I have a "regular" 5k 5-11 also).

Today was able to walk 4 miles in 1:18 so not too bad but really, really want 4 miles under an hour.  Gotta keep working at it.

Nervous about the Dirty Girl.  Grace is not one of my best attributes but I  gonna do it and be proud no matter how clumsy I look.  I am doing a lot more than the Me of the past 10 years and I am determined this time to change and not be back here ever again!!

Fear is just an excuse!  I can do this and will be proud to be able to say I'm a Dirty Girl!!!'

1 comment:

  1. CORRECTION!!!!! 60 days til I become a Dirty Girl. Apparently I forgot it is only the beginning of May and the event is the end of June. Good gosh.

    Two 5ks before Dirty! 5-10, 6-1 and then we get DIRTY!!!!!!

    Next up is Mooseheart to help send abused kids to camp.

    ReplyDelete