Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Trainer, new outlook

Despite doing a 5k ColorVibe on 6-1-13 and the 20 mile Tour De Cure Bike Ride last weekend, I have been so SUPER lazy and eating like CRAP.

The scale had been down a total of 17 pounds since February on 5-30-13.   WELL........ since then I regained 6 pounds.  (Yes, in 2 weeks.)  Could not get motivated.  That is what I need a trainer for- to keep me honest and keep me motivated.

The trainer I had been working with got me at the same time as a different trainer left our gym and he got overloaded and could not commit to a regular schedule.  Got the option to change trainers which gives you a freebie w/ the new trainer and I thought I would give it a go.

LOVE the new trainer!!!  Feel like I have been worked harder than I have in forever!  I finally had to tell him "NO MORE" with the leg work.  Arms/back/chest are tired and will likely be sore.  BUT I FEEL GREAT!!!  Just the kick in the pants I needed.

Oh- and here is the ONE public picture I could find from the Tour De Cure.  Of course it is my backside!!!


You can see me on the right side of the picture, grey shirt with small backpack and ponytail!  (In case you did not recognize me lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment