Friday, August 22, 2014

WOW----has it really been that long?

Today I was thinking and said to myself "I really need to get back on track.  Start logging my food, following a training schedule, blogging".  Take a little trip over here and OMG- I have not blogged here since June 1st?  How can that be?

Life has been a bit crazy.......   Since my last post there have been a lot of "non-fitness" upheavels" and they have taken their toll fitness-wise.

To name a few.....  

Needed to move for a variety of reasons since the old place was not working for us anymore-looked, found and place and moved in a period of three weeks

Health-scare w/ the kid that required a number of tests, doctor visits and sleepless nights.  Thankfully all is well and he is back to his baseline health stuff.

Lost someone that while I was not close to them, was still someone important in the family and someone close to many people I love.

Work...... that is just a constant pressure cooker- I love it more than any job I have ever had but let it get to me and wore me down...likely due to the above.

The actual MOVE.....  it has been nearly a month and my house is still disorganized.

The boy started High School..........  


BUT-- I have a Spartan in 5 weeks....(EEEK!!!!!!)  In between I have a ColorBlast 5k, a WalktoCureAlzheimer's 5k, a virtual 10 race and then the day after the Spartan I am doing the AHA Heart Walk.

Sorry for being MIA.....  I will be posting some race updates and such tomorrow........

Focus.......

No comments:

Post a Comment