Friday, May 17, 2013

Take that whiney little negative voice in my head.....

Had to post again......

First....Grey's Anatomy was AWESOME.  Elliptical time goes so much better watching TV.

Now.....about the time.....  Goal was to make it through Grey's.  I was doubtful.  I was tired and the whiney voice in my head kept saying "forget exercise, read a book".

Here is what I ended up with:

Yep!!  Take that whiney voice.  60 minutes!  That's right!  SIXTY!

Working with a trainer they want you to stay in the "fat burning" range.  Do you know how hard that is?  Seriously!  Especially when buses are blowing up and you think they are about to kill off one of the HOTTEST guys on Grey's?

Managed 54:08 in fat burn, 5:44 in cardio training....

Take that whiney little voice in my head!





No comments:

Post a Comment