Friday, May 24, 2013

Oops, I did it again



That sounds so scandalous right?

Not so much,  instead, got an email from work and now adds a 20 mile bike ride to the Summer Insanity.  June is going to be BRUTAL.  

Newest adventure.....  The American Diabetes Tour De Cure.  Yep..  20 mile bike ride Lon 6-9-13.

That makes June a 5k Color Run, the Tour De Cure, and a Mud run. WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING!

I am just thinking there is so much that I spits me and hoping all this will keep me going.

So.... How many miles have I rode this year...  NONE.  Thinking I might want to bust out the bike this weekend.  

On an up note...  I am down 3 pounds this week.  Food is getting easier.  Bought new protein powder.  (Banana, orange, pineapple flavor..,.  Was told it is tasty,)


Tomorrow I think I will get up early and see how I do......  

(Crap... And I thought I had three weeks...  It is only two...  Haha.)

If you want to donate (since I MUST raise $200 to be able to ride...)

(New link- prior one was bad)




No comments:

Post a Comment