Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2014 Races - for anyone who wants to join me or cheer me on!!!!!

For those following this, I post my events so if anyone wants to join me you have the info.  You can come cheer me on or run with me!!!

My goal is to double the miles I did last year so..... I need to do:
135k (84 miles) in run/walks
40 miles in bike rides

OH MY-- It is lofty goal but going to try my damnedest!!


Here is to a great year!


1-11-14  Chicago Polar Dash                                                                             10k
Supports: Shriner's
Location: Chicago Grant Park/Soldier Field
Distance options: 5k, 10k, 14 mile






















Total planned for 2014

5k          (None yet)
10k        1
Other     (None  yet)

Total Distance: 10k

No comments:

Post a Comment