Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Turkey Time!

Wow, seems odd to be taking about Thanksgiving isn't it?

I was looking back at the blog and adjusting my year totals (haha, because I signed up for another 5k so I will do 3 5ks in 10 days......  It seems to be a sickness.)

This time of year staying on track becomes a struggle.

I now come home in the dark.  I can't even get a 30 minute run in after work.

Unhealthy food is EVERYWHERE- You go from Halloween and candy to Thanksgiving which comes with tons of food and pie.

Then Christmas which seems to be a 5 week expedition to see how many baked goods, candy and other carb loaded crap foods.......

So using these three 5k's to keep me focused and have ordered a new shirt to keep me focused.


And then, to remind me-- ordered this shirt (Obviously NOT me in the shirt...waiting for mine to arrive)

Working to surround myself with fitness events, plans with friends (not involving food or drink) and spending quality time at the gym.

Will update you after the run on Saturday!  (Please no rain or horridly freezing!)

Thanks for reading!

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment